I am extremely passionate about Linux and technology and have an insatiable desire to grow my knowledge and skills. I am constantly reading technical books, playing with technology, developing new systems, and finding new ways to apply my current knowledge.
This blog serves as a knowledge base to document and refer back to projects that I have worked on.
All projects will be performed from scratch with CentOS 7 minimal. Projects not linked have been completed but not yet written.
- Configure a Linux Network Gateway / Firewall with DHCP & DNS
- Advanced Firewall Configuration with iptables & ipset
- Logical Volume Management with RAID
- Ansible Configuration Management
- Centralised User Logins with OpenLDAP
- Icinga2 Monitoring Server with PostgreSQL database
- Central Syslog Server with PostgreSQL database